What's New in RAD-IT
Regional Architecture Development for Intelligent Transportation (RAD-IT) is a software application that supports development of regional and project ITS architectures using the Architecture Reference for Cooperative and Intelligent Transportation (ARC-IT) as a starting point. RAD-IT is the successor to Turbo Architecture.
RAD-IT Version 9.2.1 updated November 2023, now available for download, includes the following new-and-improved features:
- Document Settings can now be saved per architecture, allowing users to setup and save multiple documents per file; for example, a document for the regional architecture and another document(s) for the project architectures
- New output reports for service package readiness based on the flows and the available communications solutions assigned to each service package
- Improved performance on the Interfaces tab for the Build function
- Various bug fixes, including bugs related to conversion and physical object assignments
- Some users have reported that they get a System Resources Exceeded error. There is an option in the Advanced Options menu to increase the maximum number of file locks to try and alleviate this issue. If these issues continue, please contact the Help Desk.
- Following installation some users have reported an error that "Access Is denied" when they try to launch the tool due to a conflict between the RAD-IT installation and your anti-virus software. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus software and reinstalling RAD-IT.