Physical Object: Traffic Management Center
TMC Restricted Lanes CV Application
'TMC Restricted Lanes CV Application' manages dynamic lanes for connected vehicles. The application provides the back office functions and supports the TMC operator in establishing and managing dynamic lanes using communications to manage lane use for connected vehicles.
This functional object is included in the "Traffic Management Center" physical object.
This functional object is included in the following service packages:
- PT10: Intermittent Bus Lanes
- ST06: HOV/HOT Lane Management
- ST07: Eco-Lanes Management
- TM22: Dynamic Lane Management and Shoulder Use
- VS10: Restricted Lane Warnings
This functional object is mapped to the following Functional View PSpecs:
- 184.108.40.206: Provide Dynamic Lane Management
- 220.127.116.11: Monitor Dynamic Lanes
- 18.104.22.168: Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Traffic Data Interface
- 1.2.1: Select Strategy
- 22.214.171.124: Determine Indicator State for Freeway Management
- 126.96.36.199: Output Control Data for Roads
- 188.8.131.52: Output In-vehicle Signage Data
- 184.108.40.206: Store Possible Incident Data
- 220.127.116.11: Provide Traffic Operations Personnel Incident Interface
|The Center shall notify drivers and vehicles when a travel lane is a dedicated bus lane.
|The Center shall notify drivers and vehicles when a dedicated bus lane becomes an open travel lane.
|The Center shall notify a Transit Center of the status of a dynamic transit lane.
|The center shall notify enforcement when a violation of the dynamic transit lane usage is detected.
|The center shall provide current lane access requirements and restrictions that effects commercial vehicles.
|The center shall provide connected vehicle the location, duration, and operating parameters for lanes that are reserved for the HOV or HOT. It identifies the lane(s), the start and stop locations, start and end times, vehicle restrictions, and vehicle occupancy.
|The center shall report enforcement agency of detected HOV or HOT lane entry violations. This notification identifies the vehicle and documents the lane parameter that was violated.
|The center shall report operators status information of the HOV or HOT lanes including start and stop locations, start and end times, vehicle restrictions, and vehicle occupancy.
|The center shall provide current lane access requirements and restrictions to roadside equipment to provide to connected vehicles.
|The center shall provide current lane access requirements and restrictions to roadside equipment to provide directly to drivers.
The following table lists the standards associated with the functional object itself (as opposed to standards associated with an interface).
|NEMA TS 8 Cyber and Physical Security
|Cyber and Physical Security for Intelligent Transportation Systems